Sunday, August 13, 2006

NEW! Up and running!!

 Youth ministry is my life (well...not everything, but a lot) and has been for the past 4 years.  This is not to say that I know a ton about youth ministry, but I know a lot about starting out in it.  So I decided I wanted to write some reviews of books, events, lessons, and anything else I can find that relates to youth ministry.  I know that a lot of times when I am looking for information it is pushed  on me and you never know how useless it is until you get it home.  Stinks doesn't it?  But it is the truth.  So if nothing else come here to read some honest reviews from someone getting nothing from any company!!! :)  Hope I can be helpful, because for me coming into ministry and being an introvert was a BIG obstacle to overcome!! Also if you have any questions for me about real life youth ministry I welcome them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home